We at Smart Medical Systems Ltd. (“Smart Medical“, “us“, “we“, or “our“) recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of visitors of our website (“Site“). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our website and/or use the services available thereon (“Services“). This Privacy Notice also explains how we collect, process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at http://www.smartmedsys.com/index.php/terms-and-conditions (“Terms“). “You” means any user of the Site and/or Services.
“Personal Data” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
- Personal Data We Collect
- We collect information from you when you contact us through our Site and/or Services, such as when you, request information from us, apply for open positions, or contact us for any other reason. Examples of the Personal Data that we collect from you are your name, email address, and the content of your inquiry.
- It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to correspond with you.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- General. We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers use the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Site and/or Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Services, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services and (4) to provide customer support.
- Legal Uses. We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
- Affiliates and Subcontractors. We disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers or affiliates to help us provide you with the Site and/or Services. These service providers and affiliates may be located in countries other than your own and may send them information we receive (including Personal Data). All of our subcontractors and service providers will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Data if we sell our business or part of it, including in cases of liquidation. Information about our users, including Personal Data, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition and shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- Law Enforcement Related Disclosure. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or (digital) content and information of or related to an individual, including in the event of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may also share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you may request to see any Personal Data you have provided to us and request that such Personal Data be corrected, updated and under certain circumstances deleted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security. We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Retention. We retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market our Services to children.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time – we encourage you to review it periodically. By continuing to access or use the Site and/or Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised privacy notice. We will post the updated Privacy Notice on this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: February 2020